For Garam Masala - Cinnamon (2 pieces), Cardamom (3-4 "), Cloves(3-4 "), Nutmeg (quarter), Aniseed (half tsp), Cumin seed (half tsp), Mace (2 strands)
1. Cut and clean mutton in big pieces.
2. Slice the muttons; grind green chillies, ginger and garlic.
3. Grind poppy seeds and fresh coconut and keep aside.
4. Chop coriander leaves and mint leaves.
5. Heat a pressure cooker and add oil and 3/4 of sliced onion and fry.
6. Add ginger, garlic and green chillies and fry for 2-3 minutes
7. Add the coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and saute for some time and add the chopped tomatoes and fry for some time.
8. Add mutton and fry for a few minutes and add curd and salt.