- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 11-ounce can condensed nacho cheese soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 of an 8-ounce jar Mexican-style cheese spread
1. In a large saucepan, cook beef, green pepper, and onion until meat is browned and vegetables are tender. Drain off fat. Stir in milk, soup, corn, tomato, and cheese spread.
2. Cook about 5 minutes or until soup is hot. Makes 4 main-dish servings.