Prosciutto with Asparagus and New Potatoes
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh asparagus spears
- 1 20-ounce package refrigerated new potato wedges
- 1/4 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 6 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto slices
- Parmesan cheese ribbons
1. Snap off and discard woody bases from the asparagus spears. If desired, scrape off scales. Cut into 2-inch pieces. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, cook the potatoes, covered, in a small amount of lightly salted boiling water for 11 minutes. Add asparagus. Cook, covered, about 4 minutes more or until asparagus is crisp-tender and potatoes are tender; drain. Transfer to a serving platter.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine salad dressing and lemon peel. Drizzle salad dressing mixture over potatoes and asparagus. Arrange prosciutto rolls beside vegetables. If desired, top with Parmesan cheese ribbons. Serve warm.