- 5 medium sweet potatoes (10 oz. each)
- 1/2 cup cranberry relish
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or raisins, snipped or chopped
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces, toasted
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Scrub sweet potatoes and pierce all over with fork. Place on oven rack. Bake for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until tender. Set aside to cool slightly.
2. Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, scoop pulp from each potato half, leaving a 1/4- to 1/2-inch shell. Place pulp in medium bowl. Set aside shells.
3. Using a potato masher or fork, mash potato pulp until smooth. Stir in relish, cranberries, butter, and salt. Spoon potato mixture into each potato shell. Place, filled sides up, in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with walnuts.
4. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until heated through. Makes 10 servings.