Mango Chili Chicken
- 1/3 cup mango chutney, snipped
- 2 teaspoons hot chili garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 1 to 3 small dried hot chili peppers
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4- to 1-inch pieces
- 1 red sweet pepper, cut into 1- to 2-inch strips
- 1 mango, seeded, peeled, and cut into thin strips
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
1. For sauce, combine first four ingredients; set aside. Heat oil in a large wok or very large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chili peppers; cook and stir for 10 seconds (be sure area is well ventilated). Add chicken. Cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until no pink remains. Push chicken from center. Add sweet pepper. Cook and stir 1 minute. Stir in sauce; heat through. Top with mango. Serve with rice. Makes 4 servings.
Cooking Hot Peppers: Be sure area is well ventilated when cooking the hot peppers.