- Chicken Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter
1/3 cup crushed saltine crackers
2 tablespoons onion soup mix
8 chicken drumsticks
- 1 medium (1 cup) cucumber, peeled, chopped
1 cup LAND O LAKES® Light Sour Cream
1 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Heat oven to 350°F. Melt butter in oven in 13x9-inch baking pan (5 to 7 minutes). Stir together crushed crackers and onion soup mix. Dip chicken drumsticks into melted butter, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place drumsticks in same pan; sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, stir together all dip ingredients in medium bowl. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve chicken hot or cold with dip.
Makes 4 servings (1 1/3 cups dip).
TIP: Prepare chicken as directed above. Cool completely. Place chicken in resealable plastic food bag. Prepare dip; place into covered container. Place chicken and dip in cold picnic cooler when transporting. Serve cold chicken with dip.